A MINISTRY ABOUT CHILDREN
We focus our ministry on children. We exist to release children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty.
Our commitment to children is a commitment to holistic child development. And it’s a commitment unique among child sponsorship organizations. Unlike many children’s ministries that serve children through community development, all of our work is about the individual child.
We believe changed circumstances rarely change people’s live but changed people inevitably change their circumstances.
We establish one-to-one long-term relationships with the children our local church partners minister to. Our ministry is about equipping children so they can end the cycle of poverty in their lives.
We provide children in our programs with:
- Mentoring and leadership development
- Critical medical resources and medical checkups
- Clean water, nutritious food and supplemental vitamins
- Health and hygiene training
- Educational assistance, emotional support and spiritual guidance
- Assistance for special needs, including access to special services like life-saving surgeries, transplants, cancer treatment, and disaster relief
- Opportunities to hear about Jesus Christ and be encouraged to develop a lifelong relationship with God
Sponsor a Child Today!
When you sponsor a child, you’ll be personally connected with a boy or girl who will know your name and treasure the thought that you care. Your support per month provides life-changing opportunities such as:
- an opportunity to attend or stay in school
- medical care, which often saves lives
- nourishing food
- mentoring and a safe environment through a local evangelical church
- and most important, opportunities to hear the gospel.
Vast Grace child sponsorship works! children are studying from our program and are now responsible, fulfilled Christian adults. Allow God to work through you in the life of a child in poverty.
Our ministry gives poor children and their families the skills and opportunity to reach enough — enough to succeed physically, socially, economically and spiritually. We minister to children as whole beings with bodies, minds, souls and spirits. We seek transformation in the lives of the children we minister to so they are truly, completely and finally released from poverty.